FreePort Express beta testers sought (Richard Gorton)
14 May 1996 20:22:42 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
FreePort Express beta testers sought (1996-05-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Richard Gorton)
Newsgroups: comp.emulators.misc,comp.sys.dec,comp.lang.misc,comp.arch,comp.compilers
Date: 14 May 1996 20:22:42 -0400

Would you like to be a Beta Tester of a binary translator?

Got a mixed SunOS and Digital UNIX environment? Would you like to
move your SunOS code onto an Alpha?

The FreePort Express development team is looking for customers to
test Version T1.1 of FreePort Express, the SunOS to Digital UNIX
binary translator.

We've had V1.0 out for quite a while now at:

Our new T1.1 version supports the translation of SunOS programs which

If you are interested, please contact me at:

Thanks in advance,

Richard Gorton
Alpha Migration Tools
Digital Semiconductor