Small C Cross Compiler

sun@titan.np.ac.sg (Sunarto)
16 Feb 1996 01:32:13 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Small C Cross Compiler sun@titan.np.ac.sg (1996-02-16)
Re: Small C Cross Compiler baynes@ukpsshp1.serigate.philips.nl (1996-02-21)
Re: Small C Cross Compiler fastyeald@cix.compulink.co.uk (1996-02-23)
Re: Small C Cross Compiler skyvis@shell.portal.com (1996-02-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: sun@titan.np.ac.sg (Sunarto)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 16 Feb 1996 01:32:13 -0500

Hi, all

I need an C Cross Compiler for NEC 78k310a micro controller It is
expensive to buy one. So I'm thinking of writing it myself, not so
much to save money but rather to get some experience.

Being a greenhorn in this field, I need a lot of helps

Will anyone let me know any good reference book, shareware, freeware
available ? The target does not necessarily to be the above
controller. (I guess it does not need too much effort to modify ????)

I wish to thank you in advance for your contribution to my query
Thanks

Sunarto Quek
[Well, there's always GCC. Small C is described in a book, but it's out of
print and hard to find. Perhaps the new lcc book would be a good place to
start. -John]