Re: Ada GC (Kelvin Nilsen)
13 Feb 1996 00:17:46 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
[17 earlier articles]
Re: Ada GC (1996-02-09)
Re: Ada GC (1996-02-10)
Re: Ada GC (1996-02-13)
Re: Ada GC (1996-02-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Kelvin Nilsen)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.ada
Date: 13 Feb 1996 00:17:46 -0500

>Henry Baker <> wrote:
>[spec'ing realtime and GC behavior is hard, but people seem to do it] (Kevin Weise) writes:
> I would certainly appreciate some reference to a real-time
> programming language that provides as part of its
> requirements/specifications bounds on the various primitive
> operations it provides.

See our description of Real-Time Java, which integrates specification of
real-time behavior and real-time garbage collection for an example. The
description is available at the web site mentioned in my signature.

Kelvin Nilsen, Research Scientist voice: (515) 294-5143
151 ASC II, CATD fax: (515) 294-9519
Iowa State University internet:
Ames, IA 50011