Need multi-faceted textbook
9 Feb 1996 14:36:05 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Need multi-faceted textbook (1996-02-09)
Re: Need multi-faceted textbook (Robert F. Monroe) (1996-02-13)
Re: Need multi-faceted textbook (1996-02-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 9 Feb 1996 14:36:05 -0500

I am an instructor as a Canadian university who has to teach a C++/windows
course. Does anyone know of a book that covers at least 3 of the following
1) C++ for C programmers
2) OOD
3) Windows programming without classes
4) Borland windows programming using the OWL class library.

I would prefer my students not to have to purchase too many books for this
catch all course.

Please e-mail your reply. Thanks,
Russ Tront, Instructor
School of Computer Science
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1S6
[If you're teaching them C++, why would you want to do windows programming
without classes? -John]