Initialization in C compiler... (Park Jung Hoon)
4 Feb 1996 00:56:14 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Initialization in C compiler... (1996-02-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Park Jung Hoon)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 4 Feb 1996 00:56:14 -0500

Hello, everyone!

I'm a graduated student of Pohang University of Sc. and Tech. in Korea.

And I'm making a C compiler for 8-bit micro computer.

I have a big difficulty with the implementation of the initialization
of the aggregate type. (struct, array,...)

My text, Holub's, do not treat it and so I don't know where I can get help.

Please, help me.

I prefer the references that I can get on-line.

But any a word will be a big help to me.

Help me, please. Thank you.