Instruction scheduler for the Alpha?

cavazos@ibis.cs.umass.edu (John Cavazos)
12 Jan 1996 17:40:54 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Instruction scheduler for the Alpha? cavazos@ibis.cs.umass.edu (1996-01-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: cavazos@ibis.cs.umass.edu (John Cavazos)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 12 Jan 1996 17:40:54 -0500

Hello,

Someone in my lab downloaded an instruction scheduler for the Alpha
21064 last year from gatekeeper. He doesn't remember what the name of
the file was or which directory he downloaded it from and I can't seem
to find anything that has to do with instruction scheduling on
gatekeeper. Does anyone know anything about an instruction scheduler
for Alpha machines on gatekeeper? The reason I'm looking for it is,
I'm hoping someone has written a scheduler for the some of the other
Alphas, particularly the 21164, and put it in the same directory as
the other scheduler.

thanks,
john
--