T-Gen question

rtpo@cc.jyu.fi (Risto 'Rise' Pohjonen)
18 Dec 1995 19:11:10 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
T-Gen question rtpo@cc.jyu.fi (1995-12-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: rtpo@cc.jyu.fi (Risto 'Rise' Pohjonen)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 18 Dec 1995 19:11:10 -0500

  G'day to you all !

  I'm currently working with T-Gen translator generator (you know, the LEX and
YACC like tool for Smalltalk) in VisualWorks v2.0 environment. Now I'm
wondering if someone could provide me some sources of information about the
use of T-Gen. I already have the User Guide (and its shortened version that
was published in JOOP back in 1992), but I still feel that I need some more
tutorial like material to work with. So, any kind of help (or just comments
from people who have used T-Gen) would be most appreciated. Thanks !

--
- Risto 'Rise' Pohjonen (rtpo@jyu.fi): I hate signatures !