|DLX machine description for GCC 2.7 firstname.lastname@example.org (Aaron Sawdey) (1995-12-17)|
|From:||Aaron Sawdey <email@example.com>|
|Date:||17 Dec 1995 00:46:26 -0500|
|Organization:||University of Minnesota|
|Keywords:||architecture, tools, GCC, available|
I'd like to announce the availability of a GNU C compiler machine
description for the DLX architecture described in _Computer
Architecture: A Quantitative Approach_ by Hennessy and Patterson. The
* A DLX machine description for GCC 2.7
* A "crt0.o" file applicable to some DLX simulators we use (some
of which are also available).
* A simple linker that can combine multiple .o files, detect
undefined symbols, and resolve multiply defined symbols.
* Everything you need to have a cross compiler targeting the
DLX architecture. All you need to add is the GCC source
We have used this machine description with GCC 2.7.0, 2.7.1, and 2.7.2
on Suns running SunOS 4.1.4 and on SGIs running IRIX 5.3.
The software is covered by the GNU General Public License, and is
* Aaron Sawdey | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* EE Grad Student | Office: 6-112 EE/CSci Ph: (612) 626-7180
* U of Mn | WWW: http://www-mount.ee.umn.edu/~sawdey
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.