What related lists?

"John Carter" <ECE@dwaf-hri.pwv.gov.za>
17 Dec 1995 00:22:42 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
What related lists? ECE@dwaf-hri.pwv.gov.za (John Carter) (1995-12-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "John Carter" <ECE@dwaf-hri.pwv.gov.za>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 17 Dec 1995 00:22:42 -0500

Apologies for a slight "meta-" level topic.

What list servers on topics vaguely/remotely related to this one are
there? Email to me directly at ece@dwaf-hri.pwv.gov.za and I will
summarise.

List servers only, as I do not have a news feed. (Also you can always
find out what news groups are available if you have a feed anyway).

Thank you,

John Carter
Institute for Water Quality Studies. Department of Water Affairs.
Internet : ece@dwaf-hri.pwv.gov.za Phone : 27-12-808-0374x194
Fax : 27-12-808-0338 [Host for Afwater list server]
[This group is available as COMPIL-L for the news-challenged, but I haven't
seen much else other than language specific lists. -John]