|EURO-PAR'95 Proceedings on the Web email@example.com (Peter Magnusson) (1995-12-09)|
|From:||Peter Magnusson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date:||9 Dec 1995 19:42:43 -0500|
|Organization:||int i=0; while(i<4) putchar(((3*i-7)*i-6)*i+++83);|
|Keywords:||conference, WWW, report|
The EURO-PAR'95 World Wide Web server at:
now contains the full text plus supplementary information on the 50
papers and 11 posters presented at the conference, including:
- all papers (camera ready version, postscript format)
- postscript of first page of all papers, individually or all in a
file (compressed, 1.35 Mb)
- abstract of all papers (plaintext format)
- slides of the authors' presentation at the conference (for 22 of
- additional information contributed by authors, such as web pointers
to project/group pages, etc (html format, 126k)
All camera ready versions of the 50 papers and 11 poster abstracts
were submitted in postscript form, so the material on the server is
identical to the proceedings (which was published by Springer Verlag
as LNCS 966).
We are especially grateful to Springer Verlag for allowing us to set
up this web service.
Individual papers can also be ordered via e-mail, send an empty mail
to "email@example.com" for instructions.
EURO-PAR'95 is the premier European academic event on parallel
On behalf of the EURO-PAR'95 Organizing Committee,
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.