|Compiler positions available for week ending December 3 firstname.lastname@example.org (2000-12-06)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending December 3 email@example.com (1995-12-03)|
|Date:||Sun, 3 Dec 1995 13:00:00 GMT|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 10:05:05 -0800
From: email@example.com (Patricia Kraus )
Subject: 15 Compiler Positions at Intel in Arizona
15 Compiler Positions Open
Intel's Arizona Compiler Group is looking for compiler, debugger and
assembler/linker engineers to work on programming tools for advanced
embedded RISC processors. The team will work closely with
microprocessor architects to explore new architectures, develop highly
optimizing compilers for commercial microprocessors, and provide
complete program development solutions to customers.
All positions require BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering with
extensive program development experience using C or C++ in UNIX and
MS-Windows environments. Experience with GNU compiler technology will
be an advantage.
Openings are available in the following areas:
* Implement advanced debuggers for symbolic debug of optimized code.
* Provide processor- specific support for architectural features of new
* Implement support for new processors
* Investigate and support advanced features of high-level languages
* Perform link-time optimizations
* Develop low-level monitor support for new processors
* Provide interfaces to advanced debuggers
Candidates will have design experience at the OS level or hands-on
experience in embedded-systems development. Knowledge of hardware and
software interfaces with peripheral chips is desirable. Must have
programmed in at least on assembly language.
* Work closely with microprocessor designers to help define new
architectures, evaluate implementation tradeoffs, run simulations and
* Implement state-of-the-art compiler optimizations to take advantage
of processor features
* Integrate C and C++ front-ends with optimizing back-ends
Prior experience in front-ends, code generation or code optimization is
necessary. Candidate with strong background in microprocessor
architecture will be preferred.
This position offers an excellent salary, bonus, and relocation
Please respond by emailing an ASCII resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.