Symbol table management (Alexsander Krotoff)
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 12:10:16 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Symbol table management (hantheman) (2002-07-02)
Re: Symbol table management (Ralph Corderoy) (2002-07-04)
Re: Symbol table management (George Russell) (2002-07-04)
Symbol table management (1995-10-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: (Alexsander Krotoff)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 12:10:16 GMT

Hello All,

I am looking for advanced technique of compiler symbol table algorithms
for C and Pascal like compilers. Are there any research done on the
statistics of request to tables for C-like languages ?

The technique described in the Aho and Ulman book is simple and works
well, but I assume there are more advanced ones ?

Any information will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Alexander N. Krotoff <>
Research Computer Center [Moscow]939-2638
Moscow State University MGU, SRCC romm 316
[Not that I've ever seen. -John]