C++ Test Suite sought; C/C++ system building

infosrfp@world.std.com (Steve Fick)
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 16:59:54 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C++ Test Suite sought; C/C++ system building infosrfp@world.std.com (1995-10-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.lang.c++,comp.lang.c,comp.compilers
From: infosrfp@world.std.com (Steve Fick)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 16:59:54 GMT

1. Do you know of any literature that describes the
      dangers/or lack thereof of building systems using
      a combination of C and C++. What about literature
      describing how to go about building such systems?

2. Given several different platforms, is there any
      C++ test suite code to test the different features
      of C++ on these platforms to establish a working,
      safe, subset? How may I get the test suite?

Thank you,

Brendan Machado
Inso Corporation
bmachado@inso.com
[Several test suite vendors read this group, so I'm sure they'll contact you.
-John]