Customizable Parser/Interpreter Needed (Paul J. Keller)
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 05:53:48 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Customizable Parser/Interpreter Needed (1995-10-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: (Paul J. Keller)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 05:53:48 GMT

My company is developing a new product that will require the integration
of a script interpreter. The syntax of the script is being specified by
my company and is used to drive measurment equipment connected to a PC.
The current version of this product is targeted for the MS-Windows
environment. We are developing the product in (Borland) C/C++.

Does anyone know of any tools that are available for generating custom
script interpreters that can be included in a commercial product?

Thanks much in advance!
Paul J. Keller