PhD thesis on supporting reusability with a m3 like language

laverman@cs.rug.nl (Bert Laverman)
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 07:33:26 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
PhD thesis on supporting reusability with a m3 like language laverman@cs.rug.nl (1995-06-29)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.lang.misc,comp.compilers,comp.lang.modula3
From: laverman@cs.rug.nl (Bert Laverman)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 07:33:26 GMT

For those interested in polymorphic types and their support to the
construction of highly reusable software, my PhD thesis is available
through ftp. On the Web, information about me and my thesis can be
found through:
http://www.cs.rug.nl/~laverman/laverman.html

In the thesis I describe software reuse, reusability, programming
languages, type systems, and a small experimental language called m3--.
The m3-- language is based on Modula-3 and has several polymorphic
types such as can be found in the typed lambda-calculus.

The summary of my thesis can be found at:
http://www.cs.rug.nl/~laverman/summary.html

The thesis itself, in gzipped postscript format is available from:
        - 300x300 dpi, 255Kb
ftp://ftp.cs.rug.nl/pub/private/laverman/thesis.ps.gz
        - 600x600 dpi, 261 Kb
ftp://ftp.cs.rug.nl/pub/private/laverman/thesis4.ps.gz

A _limited_ amount of hardcopies is available for those seriously
interested. Email me for information.

Greetings, Bert Laverman
    Bert Laverman, Dept. of Computing Science, Groningen University
    Email: laverman@cs.rug.nl Phone: +31-50-633948
    Home: bert@rakis.iaf.nl Fax: +31-50-633800