dep2html WWW code browser available

"Juan E. Villacis" <jvillaci@cs.indiana.edu>
Sun, 28 May 1995 22:56:12 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
dep2html WWW code browser available jvillaci@cs.indiana.edu (Juan E. Villacis) (1995-05-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: "Juan E. Villacis" <jvillaci@cs.indiana.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 May 1995 22:56:12 GMT

For the past several months, I have been working with the Sage
group here at IU to develop a web "browser" for c/c++/pc++ source
code that is based on our compiler technology. Currently, it
requires the installation of the Sage, which we are in the
process of updating before the next release.

Briefly, here is the way it works: the user passes a source file
through our compiler tools, which will generate a parse tree for
the source. A Perl script examines this parse tree and then
hypertexts the source code accordingly. Examples of hypertexted
pc++ code can be found at,

http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/edoc/TestSuite/index.html

For more information, please refer to,

http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/sage/index.html