Windows Resource Files (Tiaan Wessels)
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 19:33:39 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Windows Resource Files (1995-04-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Tiaan Wessels)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 19:33:39 GMT

Is there a yacc gramar for windows resource files ( .rc ) available. I
need the grammar for a language which describes GUI dialogs i.e. support
for buttons, listboxes etc. which may be parsed and then generates calls
to a GUI framework which I will implement. Thus, not only a .rc grammar
will do but any grammar doing this will help. The main reason I want the
grammar for .rc files is because it is much more convenient to use the
set of available tools to generate .rc files.
Thank you in advance