Re: Anyone can help me declaration data structures?

thutt@clark.net (Taylor Hutt)
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 04:18:49 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Anyone can help me declaration data structures? sinan@u.washington.edu (1995-04-15)
Re: Anyone can help me declaration data structures? thutt@clark.net (1995-04-20)
Re: Anyone can help me declaration data structures? gdevivo@CONICIT.VE.) (1995-04-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: thutt@clark.net (Taylor Hutt)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 04:18:49 GMT

Sinan Karasu <sinan@u.washington.edu> wrote:
>I am writing an ATLAS Interpreter. It has Pascal like declarations. ...
> The question I have is , does anyone know any interpreters I can
> look at that creates data structures for this kind of definitions

You could look at the MacMeth (Modula-2) distribution from ETH
(neptune.inf.ethz.ch) (You'll need a Mac; it's hqx'ed.) Alternatively,
you could look at the Oberon-1 source code from Project Oberon, and also
available on the ETH ftp server.

Another alternative would be P4, a portable (supposedly) Pascal compiler
that is roaming around the net in source form.

>From my experience, the Oberon-1 compiler is the most well documented
(Project Oberon), and the easiest to follow.

Taylor Hutt