Re: HELP: grammar for visual basic?

"K.V.Rao" <kvrao@ARCTIC.WIPSYS.SOFT.NET>
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 19:57:15 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
HELP: grammar for visual basic? pratibha@mccabe.mccabe.com (1995-03-21)
Re: HELP: grammar for visual basic? ophir@actcom.co.il (1995-04-02)
Re: HELP: grammar for visual basic? kvrao@ARCTIC.WIPSYS.SOFT.NET (K.V.Rao) (1995-04-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: "K.V.Rao" <kvrao@ARCTIC.WIPSYS.SOFT.NET>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 1995 19:57:15 GMT

Hi Guys,

> There's a compiler construction product called PC-YACC and PC-LEX (yacc
> and lex for PC) from a company called Abraxas. Along with the product
> they include several grammars, one of them is the Visual Basic grammar.
>
> Sorry, but I don't have Abraxas' email address or regular address, but
> I'm sure you'll find people on the net that does.

I am using PC YACC and PC LEX from Abraxas Software. Their address:
[ I am in no way associated with this company. :-) )

ABRAXAS SOFTWARE INC.
P.O. BOX 19586
Portland, OR 97280 USA

tel: 503-244-5253
e-mail: ABRAXAS@APPLELINK.APPLE.COM

Hope that helps.

K.Venkateswara Rao Wipro Systems Limited, 88, M.G. Road, Bangalore -1 INDIA

email : kvrao@arctic.wipsys.soft.net