Pascal-S available for FTP

A Johnstone <>
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 11:20:19 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Pascal-S available for FTP (A Johnstone) (1995-03-22)
Pascal-S available for FTP (Pat Terry) (1995-03-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: A Johnstone <>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 11:20:19 GMT

In another thread ("mini" pascal by Wirth) I mentioned that I had a machine
readable version of Pascal-S, after which I got a stream of requests for it.

Well that'll teach me to keep my big mouth shut. When I went to look
for Pascal-S I found that it had been vapourised in a long ago VAX
crash. However, not wishing to dissapoint people, I had a hunt with
Archie and tracked down another source of the code. I have modified
it to run with Turbo-Pascal version 5.5 and present it for your
amusement. A copy will reside permanantly in my ftp server :

                            File: pub/compilers/pascals.pas

If you like this stuff, check out both Baron's book and the Ben-Ari text
referenced in the comments at the top of the code.