AMD 29000 Tools

flarup@login.dknet.dk (Kjeld Flarup Christensen)
Fri, 10 Mar 1995 11:07:33 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
AMD 29000 Tools flarup@login.dknet.dk (1995-03-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: flarup@login.dknet.dk (Kjeld Flarup Christensen)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 11:07:33 GMT

I'm looking for users of compilers and other tools for the AMD 29000
processor series. I would like to know what tools you use. What
opinion you have on their quality and support. We will be running
the processor in little endian mode, does anyone have expirience on
this. Info on what debuggers and OS you use would also be apreciated.

We are starting a project based on AMD 29030, and I'm about
to purchase the tools needed, so any pointers or warnings would
be apreciated.

    Kjeld Flarup Christensen - DIAX Telecommunications