BatOS Virtual Operating System Announcement

novy1@odysseus.zcu.cz (Marek Novy)
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 14:30:13 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
BatOS Virtual Operating System Announcement novy1@odysseus.zcu.cz (1995-03-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.os.mach,comp.lang.beta
From: novy1@odysseus.zcu.cz (Marek Novy)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 14:30:13 GMT

Hi,

I put together some crazy ideas about my dream operating system. It is based on
Beta programming language as one and only consistent specification language
both for maintanance and programming. It's available on

http://odysseus.zcu.cz/~novy1

It requires to be a little bit familiar with Beta programming language
and Mach microkernel. I made a link to the Beta Introduction and Mach home
page.

I'd be very happy to know your opinion and comments.
--
Marek Novy, University of West Bohemia
home: 5.kvetna 670 campus: Machova 20, p.619