Re: Blasphemy

bittyblue! (Erik Troan)
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 16:18:28 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Blasphemy (1995-02-18)
Re: Blasphemy bittyblue! (1995-02-20)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.lang.c,comp.compilers
From: bittyblue! (Erik Troan)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 16:18:28 GMT

Shaun Flisakowski <> wrote:
>I would appreciate it if someone could either:
>1) Point me in the direction of a error-free version of the C
> grammar (cheap).

There's a version online from Jim Roskind, and it's available as
c++grammar2.0.tar.gz. I'm not sure wxactly where I grabbed it from,
but archie is sure to find it.

Note that it comes with both a C and C++ grammar in YACCable form.

Other good sources of the C grammar are:

1) K&R Version 2 - You shouldn't be doing any C stuff w/o this, and the
grammar is in the back.
2) Annotated ANSI C - wonderful book. Includes the complete ANSI spec,
along with the ANSI grammar.

              Erik Troan = =
[Roskind's grammars are here for FTP at iecc.comn in the compilers archive.