Any detailed SCCS documentation? (Feike Veenstra)
Sun, 29 Jan 1995 22:08:03 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Any detailed SCCS documentation? (1995-01-29)
Re: Any detailed SCCS documentation? (Don Bolinger) (1995-02-03)
Re: Any detailed SCCS documentation? (1995-02-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.misc,comp.programming,
From: (Feike Veenstra)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 1995 22:08:03 GMT

Can somebody help me with suggestions about detailed documentation (e.q.
technical books) of SCCS? Also any reference to good documentation sources
(e.g. postscript documentation available on ftp-sites) are very welcome.

Thank you in advance!

Feike Veenstra

Feike Veenstra (
    TNO Physics and Electronics Laboratory
    Phone: (31)703264221 *=== *=== *
    Fax: (31)703280961 * * *
        P.O.Box 96864 *== *== *
        2509 JG THE HAGUE * * *
        THE NETHERLANDS * *=== *===
[Many people prefer RCS, which is available at no charge with no source, to
SCCS. They're both quite useful, albeit a little long in the tooth. -John]