Re: Porting flex-2.4.7 to dos. (Vern Paxson)
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 01:03:08 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Porting flex-2.4.7 to dos. aporkka@cc.Helsinki.FI (1995-01-05)
Re: Porting flex-2.4.7 to dos. (1995-01-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,gnu.misc.discuss
From: (Vern Paxson)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 01:03:08 GMT

Ari-Panu Porkka <aporkka@cc.Helsinki.FI> wrote:
> I'm trying to port flex-2.4.7 to dos and after 2 days of fiddling
> I'm starting to feel hopeless. :(

Ready portability to DOS is one of the goals for the flex 2.5 release (and
I think the current beta version works "out of the box" for Borland C/C++).
If you (or other readers) are interested in beta-testing, send me mail at The beta test has been going on for a couple weeks now
and I'm anticipating the full release around the end of this month.