translate 386 assembly from as to Intel

fenart@chorus.fr (Jean-Marc Fenart)
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 16:43:40 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
translate 386 assembly from as to Intel fenart@chorus.fr (1995-01-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: fenart@chorus.fr (Jean-Marc Fenart)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 16:43:40 GMT

Hi,

I'm looking for a tool which would be able to translate some
intel processor assembly from usl language "as" (unix style) to INTEL
assembly language (with instructions in upper case...).
We want to convert from usl assembly to microtec one which seems to use
an INTEL language form.

If you know about such a tool, please can you email me the information
at "fenart@chorus.fr".

Thanks in advance
--
- JM Fenart -

Jean-Marc Fenart
Chorus systemes
6 avenue Gustave Eiffel
F-78182, St-Quentin-en-Yvelines-Cedex
[SysV/386 comes with a sed script that translates from Intel to as, but I
haven't seen one that goes the other way. -John]