FORTRAN to programming flowchart

bensch@informatik.tu-muenchen.de (Ewald Bensch)
Tue, 6 Dec 1994 09:01:06 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
FORTRAN to programming flowchart bensch@informatik.tu-muenchen.de (1994-12-06)
Re: FORTRAN to programming flowchart xwang@site.gmu.edu (1994-12-10)
Re: FORTRAN to programming flowchart yqg023@sunshine.rockwell.com; 634-000) (1994-12-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.fortran,comp.sys.sun.admin,comp.unix.cray
From: bensch@informatik.tu-muenchen.de (Ewald Bensch)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 09:01:06 GMT

Hey.

I'm surching for a tool with the subsequent specification:

A FORTRAN-source-program (or C-program) should be visualised as a
programming flowchart.

The output should be possible into an ASCII-file, as a postscript-file
or as a screendump.

FORTRAN77 (or FORTRAN66) should be handled (if it can handle Fortran90,
it is perfectly qualified).

I'm mostly interested to visualise GOTO-branches and jumps, to detect
the programmflow.

If you know the name of such a tool, who sells it, how much must I pay
(public domain or licensed), then please give me answer via email to:

            bensch@sdm.de

Bye.

Bensch
[I used Autoflow, one of the earliest pieces of commercial software, 25 years
ago to produce flowcharts of Fortran programs. -John]