DAG ploting tool needed

Gary.Oblock@Eng.Sun.COM (Gary Oblock)
Wed, 9 Nov 1994 05:37:19 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
DAG ploting tool needed Gary.Oblock@Eng.Sun.COM (1994-11-09)
Re: DAG ploting tool needed rekers@wi.leidenuniv.nl (1994-11-10)
Re: DAG ploting tool needed larvi@ida.liu.se (1994-11-10)
Re: DAG ploting tool needed norman@flaubert.bellcore.com (1994-11-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Gary.Oblock@Eng.Sun.COM (Gary Oblock)
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 1994 05:37:19 GMT

I am looking for the source of a tool that takes as its input a
description of a DAG and produces as its output a postscript file
showing the structure of the DAG. It should be capable of annotating
each node with auxiliary information. In addition it would be very
helpful if one coordinate of each node could be specified.

This tool sounds a lot like a PERT chart builder but I need something
better suited for displaying a compiler's IR. That is, it uses an input
file instead of forcing the user to enter the information manually on
a GUI. Furthermore, I don't want to have to deal with all the extra
information needed for a PERT chart.

I want to use it on a Sun platform. It would be best if it were
public domain software. At the minimum it should not restricted for
research use in a commercial environment.

  Thanks,

  Gary.Oblock@Eng.sun.com