|MicroTec Relocatable format? IEEE 695? email@example.com (1994-10-17)|
|Re: MicroTec Relocatable format? IEEE 695? firstname.lastname@example.org (Per Bothner) (1994-10-21)|
|From:||email@example.com (Jerry Pendergraft)|
|Summary:||Need help with MicroTec object file conversion|
|Keywords:||linker, code, question|
|Date:||Mon, 17 Oct 1994 21:48:28 GMT|
I need to write a relocator for object modules produced by the
MicroTec cross assembler (for the H8 chip if it matters).
I think the object file format is IEEE 695 with some tweaks by
MicroTec. So the questions are:
- Is that the correct format? If not what is?
- Has anyone already written a conversion tool? (to COFF preferably)
- Has anyone already written tools which can read the format? (available)
- Can anyone point me to the documentation?
- Any other help greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance
Jerry Pendergraft Internet: firstname.lastname@example.org
MS-T422 UUCP: uunet!medtron!jerry.pendergraft
Medtronic, Inc ATT: 1-612-574-4026
7000 Central Ave NE.
Minneapolis, MN 55432-3576
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.