Need postscript version of the old TXL User's Guide manual

wing@research.canon.oz.au (Wing Chung)
Wed, 12 Oct 1994 22:36:31 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Need postscript version of the old TXL User's Guide manual wing@research.canon.oz.au (1994-10-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: wing@research.canon.oz.au (Wing Chung)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 22:36:31 GMT

Hello,

I contacted the people who look after TXL and they said the work on
the TXL documentation, The User's Guide Manual, has stopped due to lack of
funding. This applies to the latest version (version 7.4) as far as I know.

I am wondering if anyone out there has a postscript version of the user's
guide for the previous versions of TXL, so I can have a basic understanding
of this language.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Wing C.
--
Wing Chung wing@research.canon.oz.au
Canon Information Systems Research Australia Phone +61 2 805 2976