Re: ANSI C Test suites (Soumyabrata Bhattacharya)
Fri, 7 Oct 1994 13:48:23 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Re: ANSI C Test suites (Satya Nemana) (2006-04-03)
Re: ANSI C Test suites (napi) (2006-04-08)
ANSI C Test suites (1994-09-28)
Re: ANSI C Test suites (1994-09-29)
Re: ANSI C Test suites (1994-10-04)
Re: ANSI C Test suites (1994-10-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: (Soumyabrata Bhattacharya)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 1994 13:48:23 GMT

Hi Readers,

Sometime ago I made a posting inquiring about the
availability of ANSI C test suites. I got quite a few
replies. I cannot name here all the individuals who replied.
Please accept my thanks for the replies.

I have made a small summary of the responses I
received so far. Here it is for those who may be interested:

[The summary below gives the addresses/emails of the
companies/individuals offering the testsuites.]

======== Begin Summary ===========
Plum Hall Plum Hall
PO Box 44610
Kamuela, HI 96743
808-882-1255 (Dr. Thomas Plum)
Plum Hall also has a subset of the test suite called 'sampler'
which is labeled as 'freeware'.
Perennial Perennial
4699 Old Ironsides Dr.
Suite 210
Santa Clara, CA 95054
408-748-2900 (customer support)
Perennial sells the Perennial C++ Validation Suite.
RoadTest RG Consulting
396 Ano Nuevo #216
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
408-732-7839 (Ron Guilmette)
ACE Associated Computer Experts bv provide SuperTest,
the ANSI-C test and validation suite. Information
available at address as below:
M.P. Roodzant email: <>
ACE Associated Computer Experts bv
van Eeghenstraat 100 tel: +31 20 6646416
1071 GL Amsterdam fax: +31 20 6750389
The Netherlands
Modena Software at:
and Modena Software sells the Test++ Validation Suite.

Soumyabrata Bhattacharya, SW Engineer /\/\otorola India Electronics Limited
Fax: 091-080-2210841 / \ #82 St. Marks Road
Phone: 091-080-2218545 [x346] Bangalore 560 001 INDIA