Looking for RPG2 Emulator

ac554@lafn.org (Al Cohan)
Sat, 10 Sep 1994 16:34:13 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for RPG2 Emulator ac554@lafn.org (1994-09-10)
Re: Looking for RPG2 Emulator rloewy@panix.com (1994-09-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: ac554@lafn.org (Al Cohan)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 1994 16:34:13 GMT

I remember seeing an emulator or some other conversion program that would
allow RPG2 pgms to run on an IBM PC. I have long since forgotten the name
of this program. Could anyone help? Please e-mail reply, thank you.
--
* Al Cohan, Sr. Telecom Eng'r * THE NETWORK GROUP, P.O. Box 5069*
* Phone: (619) 934-6529 * Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546 *