RE: Knowledgeware CD-ROM
Sun, 28 Aug 1994 18:05:16 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
new CD-ROM of compilers and interpreters (1994-08-18)
RE: Knowledgeware CD-ROM (1994-08-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 1994 18:05:16 GMT

$ Jan Gray wrote:
$ I just found a terrific new CD-ROM at Computer Literacy in Santa Clara
$ (?) CA. It's called the "Knowledge Media Language/OS Multiplatform
$ Resource Library", and it comes with source and docs and so forth for
$ several dozen programming language implementations. I think it sells
$ for about $35.00.

  I bought this a few months ago. It's pretty neat, and sometimes humorous.
  The stuff on the disk definitely scans the gamut:

  The ALGOL is for CP/M, and has no source code! The F2C package says
  something like "if you have trouble, you might try compiling with -DCRAY".

  Ed Finch