|Compiler positions available for week ending August 7 email@example.com (1994-08-07)|
|Date:||Sun, 7 Aug 1994 12:00:00 GMT|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From: email@example.com (Michael Krigsman)
Subject: Freelance C programmer needed in Boston
Organization: Cambridge Publications, Inc.
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 1994 19:55:04 GMT
Boston-based FREELANCE C Programmer needed immediately.
We are looking freelance technical experts to write documentation for
cross-platform compiler products.
We are looking for several people who possess the following experience:
* Experience writing programs for Windows applications
* Understanding of Windows resources and how Windows programs use them
* Knowledge of C is a plus
* Knowledge of C++ is a double plus
* Experience with either Borland C++ or Microsoft's Visual C++ is
* Experience using end-user Windows products
* Ability to write clear, unambiguous prose.
Acceptable writing experience includes thesis and other academic papers,
magazine reviews, technical documentation, etc.
The following personal characteristics are essential:
* Good written and verbal communication
* Ability to work harmoniously with others
* Willingness and ability to meet deadlines * Ability to make commitments
* Enjoy problem solving.
Strong preference will be given to people located in the Boston area. In
fact, the closer you are to Brookline, MA., the better.
Please call, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a resume to:
Cambridge Publications, Inc.
60 Glen Rd., Suite 105
Brookline, MA 02146
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.