Symbolic Maths packages?

kotta@master.miel.mot.com (Kotta Srinivas)
Fri, 8 Jul 1994 08:45:27 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Symbolic Maths packages? kotta@master.miel.mot.com (1994-07-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: kotta@master.miel.mot.com (Kotta Srinivas)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 1994 08:45:27 GMT

Hello Everybody,

        I am looking for packages with symbolic math capability. I looked
into Mathlab, but I was told that it cannot be used as a library.

Can anybody help me with either commercially available symbolic math
packages (that can do symbolic algebra, for example, symbolic equation
processing, symbolic polynomial multiplication and so on) or public domain
softwares. I am looking for packages that come as a library so that I can
use from my C programs and link with my C programs.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please reply to
kotta@chorus.miel.mot.com

Regards
Srinivas Kotta