IBM360 Load Module Format

Saint <>
Mon, 27 Jun 1994 19:58:25 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
IBM360 Load Module Format (Saint) (1994-06-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Saint <>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 19:58:25 GMT

I need help locating a document.

I recently wrote an IBM 360 emulator for Unix. However, this emulator was
only for a special format of a load module which we maintain. I am now
tasked to adapt the emulator to run standard OS/VS load modules. However,
I cannot find a document that gives enough detail of the format of a IBM
370 load module.

I have the OS/VS Linkage Editor and Loader document put out by IBM. It
only contains a small blurb about the load module in an appendix. I'd
like to find a more detailed document.

If you have any information about where to find this information please
write back or call me at (713) 480-4101. I'd also be interested in any
commercially available IBM 360 emulator.

Thanks you
Robert St. John