Need Performance Analyser (PCA) for HP-UX

langbein@pilot.njin.net (John Langbein)
Tue, 21 Jun 1994 21:01:04 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Need Performance Analyser (PCA) for HP-UX langbein@pilot.njin.net (1994-06-21)
Re: Need Performance Analyser (PCA) for HP-UX ssimmons@convex.com (1994-06-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.benchmarks,comp.compilers,comp.lang.c,comp.sys.hp.apps
From: langbein@pilot.njin.net (John Langbein)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 1994 21:01:04 GMT

Hi.

        I am looking for a product similar to PCA on the VAX-VMS system.
(PCA = Performance Coverage Analyser) We are trying to determine how
hard various modules are being hit in a C application, and we do not
have an equivelent currently on our UNIX system (HPUX-9.04 series
800). If anyone can point me to something equivelent (Shareware,
commercial, etc) that we could use, I would appreciate it greatly.
However, please try to mail me direct, because I don't get to read all
of these groups regularly. Thanks for your assistance.

John Langbein
--
-----------Phone:<908>494-0209--------Office:<212>559-2124---------------
|ARPA: langbein@pilot.njin.net USPS: 16 Spring Valley Dr. Florham Park |