Re: Program Synthesis References Needed (J HERRMANN)
Sat, 11 Jun 1994 00:03:43 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Program Synthesis References Needed (1994-06-01)
Re: Program Synthesis References Needed (1994-06-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.lang.misc,,comp.programming,comp.compilers
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 1994 00:03:43 GMT

>I'm looking for books or references on Program Synthesis.

>Is there a small set of books or papers that form a
>"must read" collection?

>--- Dan

  I'm not sure whether this classifies as a "must read", but I have found the
book "Computer Program Synthesis Methodologies" very helpful. It is a
compilation of papers in the field of Porgram Synthesis, and form a good
overview of the topic.
  Edited by: Alan W. Bierman and Gerard Guiho
  Publisher: D. Reidel Publishing Company
  Year: 1983

  Hope this helps.

* Johannes Herrmann ( ) *
* PhD Student at the University of Western Australia *