Need help with Object-Oriented CHILL and SDL

sohn@cse.uta.edu (Hwan Wook Sohn)
Fri, 3 Jun 1994 15:48:19 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Need help with Object-Oriented CHILL and SDL sohn@cse.uta.edu (1994-06-03)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.object,alt.dcom.telecom
From: sohn@cse.uta.edu (Hwan Wook Sohn)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 1994 15:48:19 GMT

Hi all,

I am studying CHILL language which is a special computer language for
telecommunication applications and I want to know more about Object
Oriented CHILL(OO-CHILL or Object-CHILL).

I found some papers related to OO-CHILL. However, they are all talking about
their concepts and implementation issues. They have been under development.
I guess OO-Chill maybe developed somewhere now. But I am not sure.

Is there anyone who knows current status of OO-CHILL language?
Are there any fully developed commertial OO-CHILLs ?
If you know about the status of OO-CHILL, some information or references,
please let me know.
I also want to know about the Object Oriented SDL (System Description Language)

Thanks in advance.
Name : Sohn, Hwan Wook E-Mail : sohn@cse.uta.edu
Phone : 817-794-5134 Fax : 817-273-3784
Address : 416 Yates