Standart tests for C/C++ compilers (EL BADRI saeid)
Sat, 23 Apr 1994 19:31:16 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Standart tests for C/C++ compilers (1994-04-23)
Re: Standard tests for C/C++ compilers (1994-04-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: (EL BADRI saeid)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 1994 19:31:16 GMT

I would like to know if there exists any standard tests that can be used
to to test C and C++ compilers to see if they comply with the standard,
and their quality. Are they available from any ftp site?

Thanks for your input.

Saeid El-badri
[There are certainly commercial test suites, but they're not cheap. I'd be
interested to hear about free ones. -John]