Re: parallelizing compilers (Bob Wilson)
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 03:05:40 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
parallelizing compilers (1991-10-18)
parallelizing compilers (1994-03-14)
parallelizing compilers bern@CS.UCLA.EDU (1994-03-25)
Re: parallelizing compilers (1994-03-28)
Re: parallelizing compilers (1994-03-29)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: (Bob Wilson)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 1994 03:05:40 GMT

This is just a small correction to the list of references
on parallelizing compilers that Thomas Nadig posted:

> 1 Karen L. Pieper. Parallelizing Compilers: Implementation and
> Effectiveness, PhD Thesis, Stanford University, Computer Systems
> Laboratory,, pub/papers

Karen's thesis can be ftp'd from "". The actual
name of the machine is "hawg" (not "hawk"), but given the confusion
with that name, I think it's best to just use "suif". Other papers
from the SUIF compiler group can be retrieved from the same location.

--Bob (