Re: Alternatives to const. (Henry G. Baker)
Fri, 25 Mar 1994 01:57:48 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
feature wanted: detect missing 'const' (1994-03-16)
Alternatives to const. (1994-03-24)
Re: Alternatives to const. (1994-03-25)
Re: Alternatives to const. (1994-03-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: (Henry G. Baker)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 01:57:48 GMT (Michael Spertus) writes:
>We are playing with the following. All parameters are declared in, out or

Modulo minor differences, you have just described Ada parameter modes.

To second the original poster's request, I have also wanted variables
marked explicitly as variable and constants marked explicitly as
constants. Rather than take up space here, I point to:

Baker, H.G. "Equal Rights for Functional Objects, or, The More Things
Change, The More They Are the Same". ACM OOPS Messenger 4,4 (Oct.93), 2-27.