Developing a compiler with SGEN (Jose Carlos Leite Ramalho)
Thu, 24 Mar 1994 15:34:55 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Developing a compiler with SGEN (1994-03-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: (Jose Carlos Leite Ramalho)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 1994 15:34:55 GMT

I'm developing a compiler for GLiTCH (an heterogeneous architecture for
real-time computer vision), and I'm having some problems, namely:

Compiler: - The machine has several levels of pipeline which
origin many problems at code generation (I'm using attribute grammars for
syntax analysis). I'm looking for strategies to solve this.

Cornell Synthesizer: - SGEN is the tool I'm using, so far so good.
But now, the prototype is becoming a serious thing and there are some
things that I want to do which are very hard to do with SGEN as far as I
know. I'm having difficulties in parametrising SGEN X's WINDOWS (location,
dimension, ...). One other thing that I would like to know is: Is it
possible to create an executable program with SGEN that can run
independently from SGEN? How?

IF you know any reference about the subjects I exposed please send me that
info to:

Greetings to all compilers lovers

Jose Carlos Ramalho