Sporadic compilers for two weeks

johnl@iecc.com (John R Levine)
Fri, 4 Mar 1994 14:30:57 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Sporadic compilers for two weeks johnl@iecc.com (1994-03-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: johnl@iecc.com (John R Levine)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 1994 14:30:57 GMT

I'll be on an out-of-town trip from the 6th to the 20th of March for a
Colorado ski trip with a California business trip tacked onto the end.*
Being a resident of Cyberspace, I'll be taking along my laptop Internet
node, but I probably will only get in to moderate compilers messages every
two or three days.

I'll be in Berkeley and Palo Alto the 12th to the 16th -- if someone could
offer me a way to telnet back home from there, it'd be a help.

Regards,
John Levine, comp.compilers moderator

* - The irony of starting a Colorado ski trip the day that we broke the
all-time New England most snow record is not lost here.