Seeking Bison equivalent
Thu, 3 Mar 1994 12:54:00 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Seeking Bison equivalent (1994-03-03)
Re: Seeking Bison equivalent (Bruce Hahne) (1994-03-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 1994 12:54:00 GMT

This is the inverse of the GNU related requests I usually see. I am in
search of a commercial or public domain equivalent to GNU's Bison or any
other C++ compatible program roughly equivalent to YACC. Other C++
compatible parser generators would be of interest if a suitable YACC-like
generator can not be found.

Please mail pointers to (my comm link to news is unreliable).

Thanks for whatever information you can provide.

Robert Blackburn
Senior Software Engineer (412) 367-6282
Dasys, Inc., 3547 Shadeland Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212
[There's been discussion here of the commercial yacc++. Or if you're feeling
brave, you could try to C++-ize Berkeley Yacc. -John]