ATLAS compiler?

brennan@oodis01.hill.af.mil (Alan Brennan Mr)
Tue, 1 Mar 1994 16:37:49 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
ATLAS compiler? brennan@oodis01.hill.af.mil (1994-03-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: brennan@oodis01.hill.af.mil (Alan Brennan Mr)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 1994 16:37:49 GMT

Hello! I am heading a team that is building a compiler for Honeywell H316
ATLAS. We would appreciate any input from anyone who may have experience
parsing or compiling any of the ATLAS languages, or similar beasts. ATLAS
is an Automatic Test Equipment language, probably peculiar to the
Department of Defense. We have completed an assembler for DAP-16, the
assembly language for the Honeywell 2600 test station.

                Thanks, Al Brennan (brennan@oodis01.hill.af.mil)
[ATLAS has the distinction of being the first language with an ANSI standard.
I hadn't realized it was still in use. -John]