|vbug - tekmis - help please firstname.lastname@example.org (1994-02-09)|
|From:||email@example.com (Chris Eggleston)|
|Organization:||MM Control Systems|
|Date:||Wed, 9 Feb 1994 16:28:56 GMT|
Many thanks to Jeff for pointing me to ernie.uvic.ca /m68k/vubug.arc
but that is not quite what we are looking for.
We are looking for VBUG. What we know is this:
(we think it is free, but we are not sure)
It is a debugging monitor that belongs to the "VBUG" family of debugging
monitors developed by TEKMIS for its 680xx Microprocessors:
We would appreciate it if anyone can direct us to TEKMIS (Who are they ?)
or the VBUG product.
version 2.0x can do
- symbolic debugging of "assembler" oriented program in the
application environment, without dedicated hardware.
- host computer interface: program downloading/back-up, loading of
symbol table, remote control.
- facilities for I/O reconfiguration: special characters, flow control
- monitor management or interrupt application.
- memory windows
- dynamic reporting: choice of registers/memory windows, format.
- M68010 assembler/disassembler, for quick corrections on application
- set of monitor calls from "TRAP 15" instruction and input points.
- relocatable monitor code ("Position-independent code")
thank you very much
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.