CHILL Appendix D (Program Examples) softcopy needed

masticol@scr.siemens.com (Steve Masticola)
Tue, 1 Feb 1994 18:51:03 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
CHILL Appendix D (Program Examples) softcopy needed masticol@scr.siemens.com (1994-02-01)
Re: CHILL Appendix D (Program Examples) softcopy needed karsten@tfl.dk (1994-02-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: masticol@scr.siemens.com (Steve Masticola)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 1994 18:51:03 GMT

Hi, all,

Before our secretary has to go through an incredibly tedious typing
job, can anyone provide softcopy of Appendix D (Program Examples) from
the CHILL "Blue Book" (CCITT/ISO/IEC International Standard ISO/IEC
9496, Recommendation Z.200, ISBN 82-61-03801-8)?

I thank you, and I'm sure Monica will thank you too. :-)

- Steve Masticola (masticol@scr.siemens.com).
[It's not at the TIES gopher server where many on-line ITU-T (the new name
for the CCITT) documents live. Bummer. -John]