Reaching defs/UBD state-of-the-art?

masticol@scr.siemens.com (Steve Masticola)
Fri, 10 Dec 1993 14:53:48 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Reaching defs/UBD state-of-the-art? masticol@scr.siemens.com (1993-12-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: masticol@scr.siemens.com (Steve Masticola)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1993 14:53:48 GMT

Hi, there,

I'm working up a little bibliography on the state of the art in
interprocedural reaching definitions and/or use before definitions
analysis in the Fortran 77 (and 90) programming models.

I haven't seen too much work in this area in the last few years, and would
like to hear if anyone has some new results, especially involving array
sections. (I already have Callahan's program summary graph article,
Harrold and Soffa, several articles about static single assignment, and
back articles they reference....)

I'll summarize if there's enough interest. Thanks!

- Steve (masticol@scr.siemens.com).