Re: Acorn Archimedes (Willem Jan Withagen)
Mon, 6 Dec 1993 09:10:55 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Acorn Archimedes (1993-12-03)
Re: Acorn Archimedes (1993-12-05)
Re: Acorn Archimedes (1993-12-06)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: (Willem Jan Withagen)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1993 09:10:55 GMT (Danny T Yates) writes:
=> I am interested in anyone who has, or knows of, a decent front end for a
=> Turbo type dialect of Pascal, and, more importantly, a workable back end
=> for the ARM 2/3 processors (as used in the Acorn Archimedes).

Well it is something I'm going to do in the far future. Or sooner if I get
out of a job :-( So far I've managed to come up with a cleanly seperated
frontend/backend compiler for standard pascal. I haven't looked much into
the extentions needed for v6, since I'm still no further than v4 myself.

The stuff is programmed in Cocktail and C. it's available at:*

Digital Information Systems Group, Tel: +31-40-473401, Fax: +31-40-448375
Room EH 10.35 Eindhoven University of Technology
P.O. 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands